Some of the incoming changes include:
- making “piracy” more immediate “without trivializing the content”
- providing a way for small groups and soloists to log out and feel safe knowing when returning “it won’t be such a difficult feat to get out on the seas again”
- provide incentives to companies to neutralize territories so everyone can use the land and benefit
- add “player markets, player specified automatic trade routes, additional quests, and daily missions”
- bug/exploit squashing, stability and performance improvements
- QoL and content additions
Check it all out on the Atlas site.