Richard “Lord British” Garriott’s sandbox MMO Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues combines single player narrative with sandbox elements. You can play in offline mode to experience over 40 hours of story, or join other players to go through the story online. Starting May 10, the game will run another round of free trial test and open to everyone for free until the end of the month on May 31.
- Free Trial Current Time Period: May 10 – May 31, 2017
- The term (Visitor) is appended to their character name
- Cannot give items to other players via Trade
- Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
- No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
- Cannot interact with public chests
- Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions
- Cannot flag as Open PVP
- Cannot gain nor do they create any ransom items when they kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
- Character data may be deleted after Free Trial period is over if character is not upgraded to a paid account
- Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
- Cannot play in Offline Mode
- Can only start on the Path of Love
If you are interested, create your account at the official site now.