The latest update introduces new points of interest on the peninsula placed south-west to Dunfen: a village captured by relentless deserters, along with the latter’s camps set by the lakes and the main hideout built on the cliffs. In the nearest future such minor locations will be added on the peninsula near Mereley as well and they all will be filled with numerous dynamic events.
On the other hand, from now on you will be able to smash heads of your enemies with massive two-handed hammers! Moreover, this update introduces a reset of attributes of all characters, as well as a way for a player to do it manually once again – it will be up to you when to use it.
There are also few interface improvements, such as icons informing about new level and a prototype of the K/D list on the PVP tournament. Speaking of the tournament – screenshot shows an early look of one of the locations which you will see in the reworked Valley of Death!
Stay tuned and see you in battle!
– Implemented new points of interest on the peninsula placed south-west to Dunfen: a village captured by relentless deserters, along with the latter’s camps set by the lakes and the main hideout built on the cliffs
– Added two-handed hammers and their recipes
– Distributed two-handed hammers and their recipes in the NPC vendors assortment and NPC enemies drops
– Increased damage dealt with giants’ clubs
– Changed way of earning the attributes points – from now on you will earn 5 points after earning new level instead of earning 1 point for each 20% experience required for next level and an additional point for next level
– Changed the attribute points cost for increasing the character’s statistics – from now on the tresholds are: 1 point when increasing attribute lower than 150; 2 points for attribute between 150 and 199; 3 points for attribute equal or higher than 200
– Reset attributes of all characters
– Added ability to manually reset attribute points by clicking a button in the statistics panel for one time (earning additional resets will be available in future)
– Added an icon informing about earning new level, clicking on which opens the statistics panel
– Added test sounds for the game’s interface
– Improved characters’ positions synchronization
– Added a prototype of the tournament kill/death lists (Tab button); please remember that this is a very early version with temporary graphics
– In some cases, attribute points spent after reset may not be saved after relog – it will be fixed as soon as possible