Wurm Online introduces underground housing, invasion system
- Invasions from the moon Jackal! Team up, kill creatures and sacrifice their hearts to bring the next wave.
- Rifts will spawn randomly over the server, away from deeds.
- Source can also be sacrificed to open the rift if hearts are not available.
- They will spawn on all servers.
- Collect loot dropped by Rift creatures, with shoulder pads, rings, bracelets providing over two dozen different bonuses!
- Bonuses from Rift equipment will be disabled on PvP servers (for now).
- Invasions will be marked with a red light shining into the sky, they will appear 3 days prior to an invasion on PvE servers, and 1 hour prior to the invasion on PvP servers.
- Cave dwellings!
- Currently PvE only, they will come to PvP when adequate countermeasures are introduced.
- They require reinforced flat floors.
- Can be built up to 8 stories.
- Plain stone building types only.
- Can be built against walls on deed only.
- Take fast decay when off deed
- Source Crystals can now be mined from any tile type.
- Silver Mirrors can no longer be traded in containers.
- Bugfix – Fixed a few grammatical and text errors.
- Bugfix – Destroying altars now checks the ‘destroy items’ permission for allies and non-citizens
- Bugfix – Scythes no longer take damage when harvesting non grain fields.
- Bugfix – Movement speed on bridges corrected.
- Bugfix – Attaching a lock to a group of items now only locks the first unlocked item.
- Bugfix – Fences in arched walls have improved permission checks for destroying.
- Bugfix – Unlocked and unmoored boats on PvP servers can now be dragged by anyone with the appropriate strength.
- Bugfix – Keyholders can now take items from locked containers even if they lack permissions.
- Bugfix – Corrected an issue which allowed some priests to pray at any altar.
This entry was posted in Sandbox MMO's
. Bookmark the permalink