LARGE WORLD – CRUSADER
17 OPEN WORLD MISSIONS
- 8 Comm Array missions involving dogfighting and EVA, 8 Research missions involving protecting civilians or recovering lost data and 1 Exploration mission of an abandoned station.
- 20+ Random Encounters – Most are random dogfighting encounters, often with a mix of friendlies and hostiles. 4 are random exploration missions involving finding lost wrecks.
FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
- Recharging energy weapons.
- In-game pick-ups including ballistic weapons, ammo and MediPens.
- Player healing.
- Due to the open-world architecture of the Crusader system, FPS combat can occur on space stations, on the decks of ships, or even while engaged inEVA.
- A space station location specifically designed for and dedicated to FPScombat, including many stores and caches of personal weapons.
- Constant and ongoing skirmishes and space dogfights between Pirate factions and insystem security forces in the Yela asteroid belt.
- Wreckage to scavenge in the Yela asteroid belt.
- Ship Repair, Refuel and Restocking at Cry-Astro.
- EVA – Extravehicular activity.
- Multicrew Ships.
- Multicrew ship gameplay! You’re not tied to your seat, you can walk around inside your ship with friends, and assume different responsibilities at different crew stations, such as ship’s pilot or copilot, engineer, or turret gunner.
- Ship to space transitions.
- Seamless first-person gameplay! Transit between the interior of your ship to outer space and back without any loading screen! Fly, fight, and spacewalk all in the same game.
- Quantum Travel, complete with limited fuel mechanics.
- All non-fighter craft have a Quantum Drive that allows them to travel through local space at genuinely 0.2 speed of light.
- Mobiglass Mission and Journal system.
- EMP warfare in the Avenger Warlock.
- Large World tech that allows for extremely large expanses of space to explore without loading screens.
- New IFCS Flight models.
- Ship repair refuel and restock.
- Party system.
- Multi-ship crew stations.
- IFCS Flight Modes – Precision, SCM, and Cruise flight modes.
- Ship-to-ship EMP and disruption damage.
- 1 planet: Crusader.
- 3 moons: Yela with its asteroid belt, Cellin with a station and Daymar with a station.
- 3 distinct stations: Port Olisar (The new local shipping hub, a space hotel players get their start in), Security Post Kareah (our FPS PvP location), Covelex Shipping Hub (Abandoned shipping hub, acting as an EVAexploration location for players).
- 1 Cry-Astro repair and restock station.
- 9 Comm arrays with encounters, missions and EVA exploration.
- 6-Part Tutorial that introduces players to basic and advanced flight controls, including take-off, landing and combat.
Game modes include (Available in both single and multiplayer):
- Racing Mode, with three unique “tracks” of increasing difficulty. It is referred to as the Murray Cup in lore.
- Free-flight mode, with no time limit, AI enemies or goals on your choice of two unique maps, Dying Star or Broken Moon.
- Vanduul Swarm, on two unique maps, Dying Star or Broken Moon. Do battle with wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemy Vanduul ships.
- Single player mode has AI teammates to help you.
- Multiplayer mode is up to four players in a team vs the Vanduul Swarm.
Multiplayer only game modes include:
- Battle Royale, a free for all combat mode with four to sixteen players. The player who scores the most total points within the time limit is the winner.
- Squadron Battle, a team vs team fight with four to eight players on each side. The team who scores the most points against the rival team within the time limit is the winner.
- Capture the Core, a team-based capture the “flag” game mode with teams of four to six players on each side. The first team to score five captures wins.
- All can be played on two unique maps, Dying Star or Broken Moon.
- Public free-matches are limited four per side.
SOCIAL MODULE: ARCCORP
Area 18 is a city on ArcCorp, a planet in the Stanton system and our first interactive planetside environment.
- Gameplay is focused on individual exploration and social interaction.
- The zone contains a customs area, shops, Medical Bay, items (not yet buyable) and a bar.
- Augmented Reality mode allowed players to see names of other characters and view the names/details/prices of any items they look at.
- Fully destructible Greycat Buggies that players could drive around the zone, with the ability to run over and kill other players or destroy said buggies.
- Our first player experience with death and respawn into a Medical Bay after being run down.
- Some NPCs, with interaction being developed now.
- Introduced our chat and animated/voiced emote system. With the ability to create and join multiple chat channels, zone into ArcCorp instances with their friends, and interact with them on a much more personal level.
- Up to 36 players, with a hard cap of 40. The soft cap is to allow for friends to join the same instance together.
THE HANGAR MODULE
Hangars can expand from one to up to five bays depending on the number of ships loaded into them on the website.
- Each bay can hold 3 small ships, 1 medium or 1 large ship. Expanded options are in development.
- The exception is VFG Industrial. The central bay for VFG Industrial can only hold 3 small or 1 medium, not a large ship.
- We currently have four hangars. SelfLand, Aeroview, Revel &York, and VFGIndustrial.
- View, explore and interact with your ships or the hangars.
- Use the Holotable to remove, add or change the equipment loadout on your ships.
- Interact with flair items from posters to a small bar or Jukebox.
- Drive around in a Greycat Buggy (if available).
Please note that the game presently available is in an Alpha stage and is currently in development. Parts of the game are made available for your testing and feedback. Naturally, alpha releases are a work in progress and will have bugs and other deficiencies. We encourage community feedback but the final game design decisions rest solely with us as developer.