No Man’s Sky has received a new experimental branch patch featuring a slew of fixes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented glyphs being entered into portals more than once.
- Fixed an issue where portals featured in missions would not activate.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being placed outside of bases.
- Restored Communication Stations and Message modules to the construction research station on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sphere Creator to create too many spheres when used in multiplayer.