Mortal Online: Patch Notes 1.83.00.21
Patch Notes 1.83.00.21
- Added options for enabling VOIP. VOIP is still pretty early in development! You can mute other players voip by using the “/VOIPMute” command when targeting them or right clicking their target bar.
- Added a simple /stats command that will show you your characters stats. This UI will be expanded into a custom UI in the future.
- Added Ecumenical scrolls to the reagent vendor.
- Added indicators for material amounts in crafting UIs.
- Added New settings in UI for camera movement and VOIP.
- Using /stuck when mounted will now force-dismount you.
- Queuing of broker requests have now changed so that new requests are added on top of the queue. This should mean that you will get instant response that your items have been added even if the server recently booted.
- bStaticMountCam option is now renamed bReduceCameraMovement and will also remove “turn roll” when in the ether.
- Telling your pet to follow someone when it’s already following will now re-trigger follow calculations even if it’s the same person. This could help if your pet gets confused as you could simply tell it to follow you again.
- You can now put stolen items back into loot bags.
- You can now put stolen items in mount-bags.
- You can now snoop and steal from mounted players.
- Spiritist vendors can now be found on the spiritist island as well.
- Buffed thrusting on dagger handles slightly.
- Heavy spear head now has correct buffed values that got missed in last patch.
- Decreased Heavy Armor damage mitigation.
- Fixed titles not correctly being given to donators etc.
- Fixed books not being saved or open correctly.
- Fixed notes not being saved correctly.
- Fixed noticeboard not working as intended.
- Fixed updating of movement speed when buffed by Ether Momentum
- Fixed issues with messages when your pet was taking damage from hunger.
- Free-To-Play users now get a message when trying to search for house spots.
- Fixed issue where inspect could loop a message if you where too far away from the AI to use it.
- Cleaned some player code to improve login-timers.
- Ecumenical scrolls now correctly show an open seal on the icons.
- Fixed issue with stacking by dragging items from loot to another stack of the same item.
- Fixed issue where you where able to give MC after entering the ether by using a priest or a portal.
- Items no longer go invisible when moving stuff between banked bags.
This entry was posted in Sandbox MMO's
. Bookmark the permalink