Patch Notes 1.86.01.00
- Added amulets and rings to the game. You can read the full manual here.[www.mortalonline.com]
- Added checks when placing control towers and structures to check if they are too close to a modular house.
- Built support for dying bags.
- Added support for colored bags in static trades such as loot,modular house storage etc.
- Added support for potions to show color in static trades.
- Rebuilt parts of the system to allow dynamic icons to better show up in all UI. This means you should now get generated icons for weapons,armors etc in loot and other static trades.
- You can now dye all parts of your armor.
- You can now stack items in modular house storage by dragging them on top of each other.
- You can now stack items from the inventory when placing them on an item in the a modular house storage.
- You can now stack items from a modular buildings storage to a slot in the inventory.
- You can now swap items from the inventory to a modular building storage.
- Right clicking items in a modular house storage will now try to auto stack it in your inventory.
- Upgrading the outside walls of a modular building will now add more health.
- Mount breeding points down from 495 to 375.
- Mount downhill pitch down from 0.55 to 0.6.
- Base mount break speed increased.
- Mount pitch-changes is now double as fast.
- Optimized item handling on the server and the client.
- Optimized a lot of client sided item lookup.
- Decreased the “too close to territory structure” range when placing a modular house.
- Bull Horse Max Hp decreased by 10%.
- Added support for dyed bags.
- Fixed a icon glitch in static trades.
- Fixed issue where dyed armor would show as dyed even when you changed to a none-dyed version.
- A guild that controls a town and turn off guards will now remove all current guards and correctly stop them from spawning again.
- Fixed Campodon Trophy to require Campodon Carcass instead of Tusks.
- Fixed TC Librarian that could spawn in the roof of the building.
- Fixed some floors on Daub House Modules that you were falling through.
Sandbox MMO News