New Gloria Victis update has been launched! Besides of numerous fixes to the gameplay balance and performance of servers, it also introduces a new mode – “Valley of Death”. It is a PVP tournament that allows the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs to participate in the regular group fights. In the nearest future this mode will be expanded with fights over the flags, however we are open for your ideas!
In order to fix the issues with servers performance and disappearing items, we had to remove the corrupted items – we decided to do it instead of performing another wipe.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for troubles!
– Implemented new mode “Valley of Death” – a regular PVP tournament between the teams of Midlanders and Ismirs which takes place regularly in a special location; for test purpose it starts every hour
– Decreased differences of dealt damage dealt resulting from the equipped armour
– Rebalanced HP of the NPC guards
– Increased levels of the Young Outlumbereds
– Increased amount of NPC guards required to kill in order to capture a flag up to 75%
– Included NPC civilians into the amount of guards required to kill in order to capture a flag
– Fixed many issues causing the instability of servers when players were crafting
– Improved communication between the servers and database
– Fixed issue causing that numerous recipes for the chain and plate gauntlets didn’t allow to select replacements of the padded gauntlets