We have a pleasure to announce that the world expansion has been just applied! Adding more than 50% to the available lands, new areas are filled with precious resources, wild animals to hunt down and brand new settlements to capture!
New breathtaking lands offer a lot of variety. Your journey will lead you to massive mountain strongholds, smaller keeps and little houses scattered out in the wilderness. Each location will welcome you with something unique, traveller – either it will be a fort built on top of a massive bridge, a town set on a lake island, a mountain castle towering over surrounding hills and grasslands or a stronghold built on slope of an extinct volcano.
Next month will also finally bring the combat update! We are close to finish the polish stage of animations, controller and synchronization. We will also introduce the quest systems in one of the next updates, greatly expanding the lore of Gloria Victis world. At the same time our designers and artists keep working hard on introducing a new nation – Azebs! They will come with unique architecture and equipment, as well as new lands – be ready for another world expansion which also should come within a month!
See you in battle!
– Applied the world expansion, adding more than 50% to the available lands including mountains, lakes, grasslands, hunting areas and a lot of minor points of interest
– Added 4 new settlements which can be captured and developed by players
– Added a lot of precious resources to gather and NPC enemies to defeat on the new lands
– Added new NPC enemies on the new lands
– Introduced the first version of a new map system allowing you to zoom and move the map, it also uses high quality renders of the in-game world which will greatly help you when exploring
– Fixed an issue allowing dead players to send trade requests
– Fixed an issue causing that receiving a trade request was preventing a player from performing attacks
Please log in to vote
You need to log in to vote. If you already had an account, you may log in here