Free Trial Test: March 3 – 9
We are excited to announce a test of our Free Trial system starting today, March 3, and running through the Spring Telethon next week on March 9. If you know anyone who would like to try the game for free, then send them to the download page.
Free Trial access allows you to play the entire game in any of the Online modes with a few key differences in game play.
- Free Trial Current Time Period: March 3 – March 9, 2017
- The term (Visitor) is appended to their character name
- Cannot give items to other players via Trade
- Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
- No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
- Cannot interact with public chests.
- Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions.
- Cannot flag as Open PVP
- Cannot gain nor do they create any ransom items when they kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
- Character data may be deleted after Free Trial period is over if character is not upgraded to a paid account
- Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
- Cannot play in Offline Mode