“As the game moves closer and closer to Alpha, we’re working to finalize key systems that support the core game loop. As part of this update, The Fortunes of War, a key focus for the team is ensuring new player success. To support new player engagement (and teach them the game!), we designed a new world type, God’s Reach, which offers players a safe and engaging world in which they can learn the basics of leveling, harvesting, crafting and combat. The narrative idea behind this world — and the fact that it is protected from PvP — is that this world is under the protection of the Gods, and that the player has been recruited here in the afterlife to prepare themselves to fight as a divine champion in the Sundering, the Final Battle.”
The early access Steam launch of Legends of Aria will bring with it a bunch of new content as well. Via a press release:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!
Check out the Alpha and tell us what you think.
Hardcore PvP with:
Based in a medieval magical world.
This is a passion project created by Felucca of Felucca Studios.
Content retrieved from: http://blightmmo.com/.
The landing module will also take photos of players in the style of the camera mounted on the lunar lander as an extra nod to the history of space travel. There’s more in the update, of course, including new forms of storage platform, but the centerpiece is a chance to look back on these steps into the great unknown… something that is understandably near and dear to the hearts of the developers and, presumably, the players.
Content retrieved from: https://massivelyop.com/2019/07/19/astroneer-honors-the-apollo-landing-with-the-new-lunar-update/.
In a blog post today, Life is Feudal MMO has announced it will go free to play (F2P), along with a host of patch notes.
New Features and Tweaks:
Game mode switched to a new F2P model — each new user will receive 1 Ticket to Abella and a 3 days of Premium subscription to his Premium shop inventory after registrationAdded a new object in the Starting Villages — Traveler’s Idol, which allows you to teleport to a guild monument (via Guest Code) or to another village. Each teleport has its’ own cooldown of 48 hours;Knoolls will now randomly spawn in the game world. While you won’t be able to tame them, you can still benefit from such encounters — some folks say their treasures are valued by the Crown…;Significantly reduced the time it takes to level up the skills after level 90Increased the drop value of loot from natives in their villagesRandomized starting servers on Newbie worldAlchemist’s Outfit has been renamed to Herbalist’s Outfit. Required skill is now Herbalism lvl 60 (instead of Alchemy lvl 60)Cook’s Outfit is now available on Farming lvl 60 (instead of Cooking lvl 60)Engineer’s Outfit is now available on Construction lvl 60 (instead of Warfare Engineering lvl 60)Outfits now grant bonus to every skill on the skill branch they’re used by (for example, Blacksmith’s Outfit now will give bonus not just to Forging, but also to Kilning, Armorsmithing and Weaponsmithing). They will now also grant an “Inspired Work” effectIncreased the production rate for most of the outpostsSignificantly increased the chance of a quality raise for domestic animals and grown cropsDecreased the amount of time required to cast most of the abilities. Here’s the list of those that remained untouched.
- Increased the default Trading Post container size to 150 stones;
- Increased the amount of ammunition and potions that can be brought onto the Aren
Content retrieved from: https://www.mmorpg.com/life-is-feudal/news/life-is-feudal-mmo-goes-f2p-1000053178.
In fact, players on Bethesda’s own forums are also requesting a test server, “Hey dear Bethesdateam, i know you create these wonderful bug fixes and other content patches and testing them on your own. But we, the community got a lot of time and we are more people with different builds and interests. We could find more bugs and other broken stuff in less time. Give us a chance to be a bigger part in this game and let us work togather and test these patches with you before it hits the live-servers. After every patch the community finds a lot of “broken” stuff in just a few minutes / hours. We could prevent those things.”
In celebration of the second year anniversary, Sandbox Interactive have announced via press release a Fame Boost for all players, in addition to the launch of the official soundtrack.
- The Fame Boost runs until July 24, and grants an extra 25% Fame for all open-world activities. Players with accounts created prior to July 17 will also receive free gift items over the course of the week, and ingame cities have been decked out with special festive decorations.
The Albion Online Soundtrack, written by celebrated composer Jonne Valtonen and recorded by Prague’s FILMharmonic Orchestra, is now available on all major digital platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon.